The Black Wolves Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place the Black Wolves Members can collect and bounce Info and ideas off each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Nights and Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meeshach
Admin

Event Nights and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

we plan on having an event each friday of the Month... and a House meeting 2nd Thursday of the Month

Currently these are the planed Nights

Gingies’s Helper Auction Night 1st Friday each month
Adventurer’s Community Night 2nd Friday each month
Group Hunt Night??? 3rd Friday each month
Cart Night & Open House??? 4th Friday each month
Clan Meeting Night 2nd Thursday of each Month

Please offer any ideas you may have. we like Twists and Fun events.. Giveaways each event...
we also have a pond, so will do some Fishing events also..

Hope ta hear yer ideas...
Back to top Go down
https://theblackwolvesden.rpg-board.net
Eaglezaon

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 pm

I don't know if this should be in its own thread or not, but I'm going to put it here and it can always get moved later.

One of the things that has struck me lately is that the Landing is in disarray and that apparently the people are or were starving, which has brought us soon to be new neighbors that are the ones providing our people with food and supplies...

OOC - I'm sure this is all part of a larger story line / arc that is going to be played out over the coming months / years...

But I can't help but think that the amount of silvers that I bring in from just one 20 minute hunt would provide food and supplies for many throughout the Landing. I don't know if it is even possible for us to actually affect the story that is unfolding, but I must say that if there was a way to do it, I would love to look into it and possibly have the Black Wolves be a part in helping our town become self reliant again.

Not sure if this would work, or once again if this was the place to start this topic, but it's been something I've been thinking about as I hear many talking lately....

-Eagle
Back to top Go down
Meeshach
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 pm

GREAT Idea... i told Gingie... she will comment soon....

Fantastic Idea even....
Back to top Go down
Eaglezaon

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:41 pm

/blush ... thanks!

One other thing that I was wondering about for a Event night would be a society hunt night. I don't know how many people belong to the different societies, but I know sometimes it can be hard to put together groups together. I know that I've had a hard time trying to put together Grimswarm groups and I need to clear out a few so I can continue my journey within Guardians of Sunfist. I could imagine that others from Voln, or that other one (can't remember it's name... /wink) could enjoy a hunt night for them as well.

Just more thoughts from the Paladin...

-Eagle
Back to top Go down
Eaglezaon

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Meeshach,

Question about Gingie's Auction... Did anyone know about your special enchantment offering, or was that a surprise for everyone? I have an idea for something possibly similar, but didn't know if you'd want to try and keep it a surprise or not. Let me know.

Thanks!
Eagle
Back to top Go down
Meeshach
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 am

it was a Surprise... ta get people to stay for entire Auction

we have other stuff to Auction, T1 and T2 also... but will most likeley do the Event later....

whats yer Idea... Toss it out Brutha...
Back to top Go down
Eaglezaon

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Nice!

I know that I'm not the only one that is doing forging, but one of the things that I was thinking of was to offer (once I'm doing with this round of forging) a vultite weapon forging of a OHB (they can come with me to the forge and what is forged is forged... they might get lucky and get a perfect OHB!).

But then I was starting to think about a "BIG" item. I obviously don't know the chances of forging a perfect weapon, I'm guessing that it is pretty rare, but to do a multi person project of a perfect forged weapon that is enchanted to at least 4x (if not 5x) and then giving it at least a T2 ensorcel.

Just my thoughts...

-Eagle
Back to top Go down
Meeshach
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 am

perfects are not easy at all.. and forging Vultite can take 1/2hr on just 1 part ta forge

We talked about taking a 5x and T2 it then sell it in shop..... Good idea for sure....
Back to top Go down
Eaglezaon

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:05 pm

hmmm... I still would be willing to do the vultite weapon forging of a OHB once I've finished my training, even if the time requirement turns out to be over the hour, hopefully be done with all that before the next auction. I hit 459 just a bit ago, so probably hopefully less than a week till 500 on basic crafting and then I'll start OHB training, which will hopefully take no more than two weeks to finish as well.

yeah.... I figured perfects would be rare, but I'd at least be willing to put in time to work on one for a big auction / shop project.

Back to the billowing red dust with me I guess!!

-Eagle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Nights and Ideas   Event Nights and Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Nights and Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Wolves Den :: Black Wolves Den :: The Black Wolves Den-
Jump to: